Home > Our Plans > Medicare Supplements

Medicare Supplements


Original Medicare provides coverage for a majority of your healthcare services and supply needs, but it doesn’t cover everything. With Original Medicare, around 80% of your medical expenses are covered, leaving the remaining 20% to be addressed. This is where supplemental or ‘medigap’ policies come into play. These policies, offered by private insurance companies, can bridge the coverage gap. Costs such as copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles are included in the coverage provided by these supplements. Additionally, medigap policies often extend their coverage to medical services while you travel within the United States.

However, it’s important to note that these policies have their limitations. They do not cover certain areas, including:

  • Long-term care, such as non-skilled care in a nursing home.
  • Vision or dental services
  • Hearing aids
  • Eyeglasses
  • Private-duty nursing

Key Benefits:

  • Comprehensive Coverage
    Enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage tailored to your unique needs
  • Financial Security
    Minimize unexpected expenses and secure your financial well-being.
  • Freedom to Choose
    Maintain the flexibility to select healthcare providers and services according to your preferences
  • Travel Without Worries
    Many policies extend coverage when you travel within the United States.


What are Medicare Supplements (Medigap)?

Medicare Supplements are private insurance plans designed to complement Original Medicare by covering costs that it doesn’t, including copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles.

Are Medicare Supplement Plans Necessary?

While not mandatory, Medigap plans offer vital financial security by bridging the gaps left by Original Medicare, ensuring you have comprehensive coverage.

Can I Retain My Current Healthcare Providers?

Absolutely! With Medigap plans, you have the liberty to choose healthcare providers and facilities that accept Medicare patients

How Can I Enroll in a Medicare Supplement Plan?

Enroll during the Medigap Open Enrollment Period or a Special Enrollment Period. Our team is here to guide you through the process

Contact Us:

Ready to explore the ideal Medicare Supplement plan tailored to your needs? Connect with our team for personalized assistance and expert guidance. We’re dedicated to helping you make informed decisions that prioritize your healthcare coverage.